Click a blue highlighted date to view events
October 2, 2013
- H.R. 3212: Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2013
- H.R. 1768: H.R. 1768, Accountability Review Board Reform Act of 2013
CANCELLED, WILL BE RESCHEDULED
H.R. 3212, Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2013
H.R. 1768, Accountability Review Board Reform Act of 2013
August 1, 2013
- H.R. 419: To strengthen and clarify the commercial, cultural, and other relations between the people of the United States and the people of Taiwan, as codified in the Taiwan Relations Act, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2848: Department of State Operations and Embassy Security Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2014.
July 24, 2013
- H.R. 2449: To authorize the President to extend the term of the Agreement for Cooperation between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Korea Concerning Civil Uses of Nuclear Energy for a period...
- H.R. 1409: Export Promotion Reform Act
- H.R. 1926: State Trade Coordination Act
- S. 793: A bill to support revitalization and reform of the Organization of American States, and for other purposes.
June 27, 2013
- H.R. 1897: Vietnam Human Rights Act of 2013
- H. Res. 131: Concerning the ongoing conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the need for international efforts toward long-term peace, stability, and observance of human rights.
- H. Res. 222: Recognizing the long-term partnership and friendship between the United States and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, working together towards peace and security in the Middle East
- H. Res. 273: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the President should nominate a qualified & independent individual for the position of Inspector General of the Department of State and Broadcasting Board of Governors to be confirmed
May 22, 2013
- H.R. 850: Nuclear Iran Prevention Act of 2013
Visit us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube: